When your cook top has a problem — such as not heating, not working properly, getting too hot, control panel not working, not turning on, broken glass top, or broken elements — we are the appliance repair company to call.
We have helped hundreds of homeowners with their cooktop problem.
Some common cooktop problems that our service teams encounter are:
- The cooktop won’t turn on.
- The burner only works on full capacity.
- The temperate doesn’t adjust.
- The light indicating the burner is on is broken.
- The burners only work sporadically.
We are an appliance repair company and we will be there when you need us, because this is who we are and what we offer:
- Locally owned and operated
- Professional and affordable
- Expert technicians
- Same-day repair services
- 24/7 emergency services
- 100% customer satisfaction
In most cases repairing a broken cooktop can be far more cost effective than replacing it, so give us a call (405) 692-7488 today and we will tell you straight up whether you are better off repairing or replacing your cooktop.
Whatever you decide to do, we can help you.